Mueller Arts is the Arts Department of Mueller College.
The Arts Department incorporates:
- Primary Arts Curriculum – Music and art specialist classes with support provided for classrooms in Dance, Media and Drama
- Secondary Arts Curriculum – Drama, Dance, Media Arts (Film), Music and Visual Art
- Extra-curricular Arts opportunities – Vocal groups (Community Musical, Concert band, Dance crew initiated by the school or provided by trusted external providers (Brisbane Junior Theatre, Drawing classes with Natalia Balo)
- Tutoring programs – Instrumental music, music theory, speech and drama and singing
Mueller Arts is the Arts working in close relationship to support each other. While all of the Arts have a distinct style more and more there are vocational and cultural expectations that an understanding of the interrelationship of the Arts exist. The first step in this is creating a community of teachers and artists who guide students through their practice that the Arts are distinct, but also interrelate.
Underpinning this view is a Christ-centred approach to the Arts, which is:
- Serving of God and others
- Seeking excellence
- Is about relationships and building community
For more information on what extra-curricular arts Mueller offers including tutoring and scholarships download the Mueller Arts Handbook and for music options download the Music @ Mueller Handbook.
For all enquiries, contact the Arts office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of The Arts
Mueller Arts Handbook
Music @ Mueller Handbook